PSA is very proud to always provide a professional and reliable surveying service to its clients. Our staff are highly trained and motivated always looking at the best interest of our clients.
- Crude oil- Light Distillates: LPG, LNG, Gasoline
- Middle Distillates: Jet fuel, Naphtha, ULSD
- Heavy Distillates: Bunker Fuel, Fuel Oil
- Biofuels: Bioethanol, Biodiesel, Vegetable Oil
ON & OFF HIRE
- The PSA Representative will start by listing the actual condition of the vessel prior or at commencement of the hiring period in order to be able to document the attribution of damages, if any.
- Our surveys are based on industry practices which means that all our surveyors are applying the standard procedures.
- We are able to provide specific reports concerning tank coating, pump capacity, ventilation, cooling plants, compressors or ballast pumping.
- For these kind of missions we will always send two surveyors in order to cover the deck side as well as the engine room.
- For loss prevention, investigation and consultancy we are able to provide you with a vast range of nautical expertise. Other combined activities and services based on our nautical expertise are offered on request, tailor-made solutions can also be worked out to meet our client requirements.
- Loss prevention services
- Charters representative
- Insurance investigations
- Owners protection program and claim prevention service
- Assistance for operational, environmental and safety procedures
- Dry-dock supervision
- Advise to new buildings or specific constructions, coatings, discharge equipment etc.
- Feasibility studies on port projects : safety and operational advise
- Sampling and inspection training
- Trainings program for ship’s staff and other related personnel into inspection procedures and quality implementation.
The backbone of our services is that we only use the latest industrial standards and practices:
- IMO guidelines and publications
- United Nations Standards and Procedures for the performance of draught surveys
- ICS Inspection Guidelines
- Energy Institute
- ISO Cargo survey sampling and analysis standards.
Please note that we are active members of the Energy Institute. and A.S.T.M. organizations.